Friday 19 April 2013



Welcome! My name is Knitty Galore.

A few years ago I learned how to knit and absolutely loved it. It has since become an all encompassing life-size obsession. When I should be sleeping, I am knitting. Or sieving through the internets trying to discover more knitting. It is astounding how many people selflessly share their patterns, projects, reviews, experience, knowledge and tips & tricks. If it wasn't for those people I would still be making my wonky garter stitch scarf. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I've noticed the bigger the challenge the bigger the reward. I now love saying 'I made that' while trying to look all modest (but looking annoyingly smug instead).

There is only one thing I love just as much as knitting, and that is talking about it. What a happy coincidence that it's quite possible to do both at the same time. But still not able to fully satisfy my perpetual desire to think, talk and breath knitting I decided to blog about it. That way, I don't have to have a real pair of ears in the vicinity to share around my woolly blurbs. 

This blog is about knitting and whatever else you might dig up here. I hope some little gems. 

Happy knitting!

Knitty X

No comments:

Post a Comment